Hello dear readers,
If your anything like me, fall and winter is the last thing on your mind, when there is 32ºC outside! Summer can be very hot in Portugal and sometimes I wish for a milder weather. Fall is the cool season, because its not as hot and its not cold either and, I was born in the fall, so that is a plus! I’ve been researching some Fall/Winter trends for next season and here are some of them. Spot them while shopping and you’ll be ready for the A/W of 2013.
1. Pink – This will be the colour of A/W, from pale pink to bubble gum pink. Invest in a coat or bag. Here are some suggestions:
2. Oversized: Sweaters will be baggy and big. Balance an oversize sweater with a pencil skirt or a skinny jean.
3. High shine fabrics: Next season will be about shiny fabrics. Remember if you wear a high shine fabric you should balance it with a simple basic piece.
4. Leather: Leather pieces will be feeding into the punk and vamp look. You can have a more demure look by wearing a leather skirt, dress or a coat.
5. Animal and Floral Prints. Clashing prints, from leopard to giraffe. Wearing a piece like this will certainly enhance your look. For florals we see vivid prints against a black or darker background, go for blue and red hues.
6. Houndstooth: For those you never heard of this name. Houndstooth is a duotone textile pattern characterized by broken checks or abstract four-pointed shapes. It originated in woven wool cloth of the Scottish Lowlands.
Happy and inspired by the A/W trends? Do you have a favorite? What would you like to wear the most?
Source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/30/top-10-fashion-buys-for-autumnwinter-2013-3903967/ and google images.