Hello my dear readers,
Because of my good friend Marmita who has the most amazing cooking blog – http://minhamarmita.blogspot.pt
We were invited for a cooking course for Unilever’s Portuguese Brand – Vaqueiro.It was a wonderful experience for other bloggers, not just about cooking but also lifestyle and fashion, like mine.
There were six recipes and we were divided into groups of two to make them. We got the ‘Chicken Breast with vegetable couscous’. Here goes the recipe:
Knorr stock pot vegetables
1. Season the couscous with salt and pepper and spread it around a large tray.
2. Boil the water and dissolve the knorr stock pot in the water.
3. Cut the vegetables into small cues and cook them in the frying pan.
4. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook them in the pan. Cover it and let it
simmer with a bit of white wine.
5. Mix the salted vegetables with the couscous and serve with the chicken.