As you might have noticed there are a couple of trends coming up for this Spring/Summer. Those are:
– Ponytails; This means low pony-tail, high-ponytail, buns… the works🙂
– Side-parting; with bangs, without bangs, dramatic or more romantic.
– Accessorized up-do; A lot of flowers, beads, hair pins..anything goes.
– Glamorous blow out; Blow out sessions at saloon are all the range now and some even make special appointments at lunch time.
– Wet look; A classic return…
– Braids; I’ve always loved braids, don’t we all?
– Centre parting: whether you like it more subtle or you want everyone to look at your centre parted hair🙂
– Volume; Volume, volume, volume ( I must confess this trend i really like to see in other people..cause my hair has volume to share)
– Quiffs: Not really my thing but it’s really interesting and gives you an edge and rock star attitude!
I’ve made a mood board on all of them, can you identify which ones I’ve mentioned? Some of the hairstyles above have multiple influences but they all look stunning. What do you think?? What would you like your hair to ‘behave’ like?🙂 Let me know!